There are many assembly processes for UPVC Profile doors and windows, and each process has an impact on product performance. What is the specific installation plan for UPVC Profile doors and windows? UPVC Profile manufacturers are introduced as follows:
1. UPVC Profile door and window material specifications and dimensions must meet the specifications, and all accessories and hardware must be approved by the owner and the supervisor before they can be used.
2. When installing UPVC Profile doors and windows, according to the actual processing size, use theodolite to mark the window frame installation edge on the outer wall, and mark each layer of the window to make the upper and lower floors vertical, and repair the window frames with larger errors in advance.
3. UPVC Profile doors and windows are installed and fixed with a plastic expansion pipe spacing of 400 on the top and sides, and the lower part is fixed with an iron nail gun. It is strictly forbidden to use nails on the brickwork.
4. When the UPVC Profile door and window frame is not installed, the plastic packaging must not be opened, and the window putty must be completed before opening to ensure that the grout does not touch the plastic steel and avoid corrosion.
5. There must be a gap between the outer wall UPVC Profile door and window frame and the plastering layer of the wall. The plastering layer must not directly cover the window frame. The inner opening is plugged with foaming agent to ensure that the outer frame and the opening are elastically connected. Use cement mortar to wipe and compact, the gap between the lower opening of the window frame is controlled at 10mm, and the gap between the upper opening and both sides is 5mm.
The above is the summary of UPVC Profile manufacturers. If necessary, click on our official website~