The wind and sand in our current living environment is very big. Many friends have a deep understanding. For example, if the windows are not closed for a long time, there will be a layer of soil on the floor. The plastic-steel profile doors and windows are of course easier to get dirty, so how to clean the plastic-steel profile doors and windows?
1. When cleaning Window and Door Profile, first rinse it with warm water, and then wipe it with a damp cloth dipped in a little alcohol, and the glass of plastic steel doors and windows will look particularly bright.
2. Put the tooth powder in water, then wipe both sides of the Window and Door Profile glass with the solution, wipe it with a cloth after it dries, and finally wipe it with a crumpled newspaper.
3. Add a little ammonia (10:1) into the water to scrub the glass, and finally wipe it with a dry cloth and wrinkled newspaper.
4. Wipe with slightly damp old newspaper. When wiping, it is best to wipe up and down vertically on one side, and wipe horizontally on the other side, so that there will be no missing areas.
5. Put some kerosene on the glass of plastic steel doors and windows, or use chalk dust and gypsum powder dipped in water to coat the glass to dry, wipe it with a clean cloth or cotton, the glass is clean and bright.
6. There is paint or dirt on the glass of Window and Door Profile, you can apply some vinegar on it, and wipe it off with a clean cloth after the dirt is soaked.
7. If the glass of plastic-steel doors and windows is black, you can wipe it with a fine cloth coated with toothpaste to make the glass clean.
The cleaning method of Window and Door Profile has been introduced for everyone. Everyone must develop a good habit of cleaning doors and windows regularly, which will also help to extend the service life of plastic-steel doors and windows. More relevant knowledge about Window and Door Profile will continue to be organized and released for everyone, so stay tuned.