What is the installation sequence of UPVC Profile doors and windows?
The installation process of UPVC Profile doors and windows is: elastic wire to find rules→initial installation→calibration→fixing→filling with mineral wool→gluing→installation of hardware and window sash
1. Finding the gauge is short:
Find the edge of the window at the upper level, draw the edge of the window down with a large line drop, and mark the window at each level, and pick up the individual non-straight edges.
2. Placement and temporary fixation:
Install it according to the already placed installation position line, hang it upright and straighten it, and use a wooden wedge to temporarily fix it when there is no problem.
3. Use a nail gun to fix the iron feet with the wall. The distance between the iron feet and the corner of the window should not be greater than 200m, and the distance between the iron feet should be less than 550-650mm. The hollow bricks of the fixed wall must be filled with C20 fine stone concrete.
4. Deal with the gap between the window frame and the wall
After the window is fixed, the gap should be filled in layers with mineral wool in time, and the outer surface should be filled with caulking paste with a depth of 5-8mm. Cement mortar should not be used for filling. After the plastic-steel window is installed, fill in the gaps around the window frame at the same time, and the filling force should not be too large to prevent the window frame from deforming after being stressed.
5. Install hardware accessories and window sashes:
After the sizing work is completed, the hardware of the window can be installed according to the product instructions after the oil painting is completed, and the installation is required to be firm and flexible in use. The window sash installation is to be carried out before the completion of the project.
The above is the installation sequence of UPVC Profile doors and windows.