When using plastic steel door and window processing equipment, some requirements still need to be known, so as to ensure the safety of the equipment. Generally speaking, these requirements mainly include the following points:
一. Factory requirements
1. After the upvc door and window equipment is in place, the equipment should be placed in the order of the process, the packaging materials added for transportation on the equipment should be removed, and then the accessories removed for the convenience of transportation should be installed in place, and the attached accessories box should be installed. Take it out for safekeeping, and adjust the foot leveling bolts to level the device.
2. The workshop where the upvc door and window processing equipment is placed should have a good cement floor, and the ground is relatively flat. Since the equipment works without impact and vibration, there is no need to make a foundation.
二. Power requirements
1. Each device should be equipped with a separate switchboard and protector.
2. All upvc door and window equipment have grounding protection devices, so in order to ensure safety, please adopt grounding protection measures for the equipment in strict accordance with the specifications, or take other protection measures according to the requirements of the enterprise.
3. The input voltage of the equipment is 380V and adopts a three-phase four-wire system. The normal operating voltage fluctuation shall not exceed 380V±10% and 50HZ±1HZ.
4. The total input power power refers to the sum of the power of the purchased upvc door and window equipment, and the specifications of the wires and cables are also determined by this.